Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Lowtech's WHM - Alikona Conversion  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Lowtech's WHM - Alikona Conversion
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:03:13 PM »
Lowtech's WHM - Alikona Conversion

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=472

Contains both the AF and Relic WHM sets.  Original dats by Lowtech, conversion to match up to SE's armors by Alikona of neko-sentai.

Included are the body and legs, as well as the preview image shown.

I take no credit for the creation of this dat set, am only reposting it to let others have it as well.

ALSO included are my early early recolors of a head piece (in this case, corsage ftw) and hands to match the sets, as well as a better matching feet for the Relic.

(the legs in this image have some deterioration, the REAL relic legs look better I swear.)

Because these were some of my earliest works, they are less than perfect, but I thought people might be interested in them as they help to complete the set.  Even if they are just (badly done) recolors.

(I am aware at this time that someone else has uploaded a dat stating to be Lowtech's original WHM dats, but upon download, it is actually Knightsword's conversions of Lowtech's relics, not including the WHM at all <.< which do not actually match up to SE's armor like Alikona's do.  I apologize if at first glance this appears to be a repost, but it is not.)
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline Maethorn

Re: Lowtech's WHM - Alikona Conversion
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 01:42:34 AM »
I'm just curious, not sure if anyone else has noticed.. But there's no WHM AF1 feet in the folders.. Only AF2 feet. :3 And they're different colours, so AF2 won't work with AF1.

Offline Kamilynn

• Link Master
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 05:53:47 AM »
Yes, the original AF1 feet are meant to be used with the set.  I only included an alternate AF2 feet because, as you can tell, the AF2 recoloring is nothing like the actual AF and therefore didn't go with the original feet.

Lowtech only made the body and legs for these sets, the other items included are recolors done by me when I was trying to be a completionist (ha! that went well...).

That's actually all stated in the post.

Good on you for paying attention though :p
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline Maethorn

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 06:04:38 AM »
Oh! Fair enough then~ Just seems like the preview image shows similar feet, but when I look at the original AF feet, it kind of clips with the legs. I'll try it again, anyhow~

Offline Kamilynn

• Link Master
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 06:22:00 AM »
Hmm, I never had issues with clipping but I could check it out in a bit and see if there is something off with the legs.  I assumed they functioned correctly because I never had an issue but that doesn't necessarily make me right :)

Offline Maethorn

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 06:35:48 AM »
Nope, I just derped. I got confused with Legs and Feet dats, restored all original DATs and added the new modded ones again, works perfectly now! Thanks for the assist ^_^ Great work, too!

Offline Kamilynn

• Link Master
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 06:40:05 PM »
Glad to see you got it straightened out ^^

anything