Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Hume Male Angel Savage Blade  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Zerio

Hume Male Angel Savage Blade
« on: August 31, 2010, 10:22:28 AM »

Offline Codex

Re: Hume Male Angel Savage Blade
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 03:18:18 AM »
I'm not sure it's fair to give Mooshy credit for these 'Angel Savage Blade' 'modifications'? I mean, this is the exact same Weaponskill as 'Uriel Blade'. Just sayin'.

Offline destiney

• Frozen Death Blossom
    • Spirit of the Warlock
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 12:37:40 PM »
I'm not sure it's fair to give Mooshy credit for these 'Angel Savage Blade' 'modifications'? I mean, this is the exact same Weaponskill as 'Uriel Blade'. Just sayin'.

Actually this mod was created well before SE gave us Uriel Blade as a ws to use. So if it was NPC only or such then it would have required a bit of time to make it PC useable. So unless you know what kind of work was put into this mod it is still fair to give Mooshy credit. (I have never personally seen Uriel Blade used but I think it used to be a NPC only WS before SE gave us the sword that has that ws on it.)

Offline Codex

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 11:51:15 AM »
If that's the case, then I stand corrected, and I'm sorry. I was just fiddling around looking through the different sword weapon skills, and decided to check them out in AltanaView--and noticed that Uriel was the exact same as this. It's an honest mistake, really. Again, sorry!