Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Mithra BLM AF3 / Empyrean Armor  (Read 3178 times)

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Mithra BLM AF3 / Empyrean Armor
« on: February 25, 2011, 12:50:15 AM »
Mithra BLM AF3 / Empyrean Armor

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=801

A port of my original set for BLM for HF.  Funny cause the body base was ported form Mithra to begin with XD!

Source models and textures from SE and Korith.  Hands based off Everdyne's HF french manicured hands, but not actually using anything from it <.<!

There are 4 versions of the legs.  Be aware that the skirts may not animate correctly when used with certain tops.  Also, the skirts will clip with most bodies that have much hanging down.  Mithra kinda sucks at skirts <.<

Disclaimer:  While all of my sets are made to match up to the seams of SE's original armors, they are intended to be used as a whole set.  If you mix and match, there will likely be clipping and/or odd looking seams between my mods and SE's, as well as any other mods as I choose not to take responsibility for other works :p

Notably in this set there are issues with the legs and the feet.  Because they match up precisely to each other, they can look a bit off with other armors. Also, as stated above there might be some completely unpredictable and unfixable erred animations with the skirt, as well as clipping with some bodies.

ALSO also be aware that in the most recent (feb '11) update SE did a serious number on plugins that change races, and may have possibly made some animations screwy.  I have heard a wealth of weird things happening when people are using Wardrobe or Plasticsurgeon with my sets - this is NOT my fault NOR can I fix it.

Thanks for downloading ^^!
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline hectoramrit

Re: Mithra BLM AF3 / Empyrean Armor
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 12:05:35 AM »
Any way to keep the coat tails from SE's version on this?

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Re: Mithra BLM AF3 / Empyrean Armor
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 01:45:23 AM »
Short answer, no.

Long answer, it would take quite a bit of time to try to reintegrate that into the mesh and texture edits I did to make it look how it does now.
The balance of the outfit would be off because it doesn't have the long sleeves and it would look silly to be a "coat" with short bell sleeves.

Also, I don't want to do that.  Nor would I really be okay with anyone else altering it in such a way, because frankly I liked the design I created as a whole and not in pieces.
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D