Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Kami's Taru Bale Burgeonet  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Kami's Taru Bale Burgeonet
« on: March 05, 2011, 03:27:34 PM »
Kami's Taru Bale Burgeonet

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=806

Made in response to a request.

I took my faceplate from the one I made for EM and altered it to fit on/work with the Taru version.  Some day I intend to do all races if there is actually anyone interested.

I just haven't gotten there yet.

^^

Simple and lazy mod using SE's original texture even XD But it adds a bit of fierceness to the usually cuddly Tarutaru.

While this does not clip with any of the faces I use, be aware that it may clip with certain custom (or maybe even SE's, idk, a lot of mine are modded) faces.  Odds are that if it does, they clip with the original too, as the faceplate should be well out of range of the actual face.

Folder contains dat file with correct placement location in file name, a smaller version of the preview image as seen here, and a stupid readme with credits and my usual rambling.

(I really do think it came out super cute!)
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline Pepen87

Re: Kami's Taru Bale Burgeonet
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »
That's so well done!! thanks a lot you're awesome ^^

Offline Batousai

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 06:30:44 PM »
I hadn't realized you were the one that did this lol, you did a very good job.
I would much appreciate it for all races someday, I wear this on my hume M all day lol.

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 07:07:11 PM »
Yeah, the EM one I did.  I was trying to help Troden figure out how to do it on his own, but he (like most people) was making it way too complicated so while he was playing with textures I said "this is how I'd do it" and tossed out the one he put on neko.  I did a couple few versions but I liked this one the most (obviously, as it was the final one i did) but the EM one wasn't really intended to be a mod so much as a "this is how I'd do it" example <.<  So there are a couple things off with it - notably the fact that the light shines unevenly down the faceplate.  I didn't join the normals together after doing my lazy thing of halving/making/mirroring so it didn't get joined correctly <.<

But he liked that and took it and I went to bed XD then he put it on neko ^^ so I guess no one but me really minds the bad parts >.>;
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D