Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Romantic Mage Dress - Hume F  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Romantic Mage Dress - Hume F
« on: September 22, 2010, 09:21:32 PM »
Romantic Mage Dress - Hume F

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=377

As requested, Aldwen's Romantic Mage dress fitted for Hume F.
Texture alteration and skeleton fix by Kamilynn. I didn't create the texture, I only reskinned and UV mapped it for this model.

Two versions, one with a necklace and one without.

I couldn't really make myself happy with the mapping on the chest but I blame the model layout not myself :x
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline Serei

• Dancer of darkness
  • Link Poster
Re: Romantic Mage Dress - Hume F
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 05:33:26 AM »
have this dat for mithra, showed my friend today and she feel in love with it.  very well made and makes a great replacement for my yukata. ^^

I shall dance upon thy grave.

Offline thedream

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 06:53:55 PM »
Dont want lower the work of this work wich is good, but if i dont mistake its start gear in perfect world no ? :o

Offline Kamilynn

• Link Master
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 08:38:29 PM »
Dont want lower the work of this work wich is good, but if i dont mistake its start gear in perfect world no ? :o

Um... English?

I think you are saying this is the same look as an armor in another game? It is very plausible.  The texture was taken from an existing armor texture, and seeing as how it isn't from FFXI that game is a possibility.

I cannot see how it would lower the quality (or whatever you're trying to say) of the mod.  It is just integrating extant parts into FFXI.
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline Serei

• Dancer of darkness
  • Link Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 02:16:35 PM »
Kamilynn was wondering, would it be possiable to make some boots to go with this dress? at current i'm using opal boots which do work rater well

I shall dance upon thy grave.

Offline Kamilynn

• Link Master
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 12:24:35 AM »
I cannot do anything at this current time as I am not set up to mod.  My desktop is in a box waiting for me to move in July ^^;

Someone else might be able to, but until then I will be unable to do much of anything (as I have for a few weeks, as some people may have noticed :P)