Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Real Scorpion Harness  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Drimlul

Real Scorpion Harness
« on: December 06, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »
Real Scorpion Harness

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1121

I made this years ago. it has the glitch where it has stripes in it, and I cannot remember exactly how to fix those, but I am working on it. An example of the error is below. If anyone can help me with remembering how to fix this error, I'd appreciate it greatly.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:42:59 AM by Icari »

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Re: Real Scorpion Harness
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 03:42:11 PM »
I know it is a hex error, and I do not know how to fix it because!  That is an error that only occurs with the older version of VRS where the texture files couldn't be different sizes.  If you open the mod in the most recent build of VRS and set the texture sizes correct in there, you should be able to export it and have it work fine (although depending on the layout you might have to move the UV map on that shoulder texture) because it will not cause that hex error.

I hope that makes sense ^^;
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline Uzu

Re: Real Scorpion Harness
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 06:49:08 PM »
<.< Kinda late, but you can fix the hex error by using Changetex; finding which piece has the error(If you combined/edited it in old vrs) then finding the original texture on the original model and just importing that to your dat. You'd most likely have to recolor it again but it'll fix the error. Or you can use a hex editor and find the line with the error (If you open your dat with Changetex it'll give you a line where it's listed.) go to that line and replace it with the same line from the original dat.

anything