Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: How To Add The Skeleton And Effect With Mooshy's .DAT's  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Zerio

How To Add The Skeleton And Effect With Mooshy's .DAT's
« on: September 14, 2010, 12:11:47 PM »
Ok here i have made 3 different videos on how to add the skeleton so that it works with mooshy's Erniegang or his Odin Elemental Staff with glow. So i just choosed the Elemental instead. First off we will replace the skeleton. So that we can have a usage of the .dat. Then we pick the weapon we want to use. So in this case we have the Odin Elemental Staff's. And also sorry for the bad qaulity it was the best i could do. If you still do not know how to do this then it might be best to contact the author himself Mooshywooshy so that he can explain it better for you. As this is the best i can explain it for you all. It's quite decent guide to how. And also always make sure you have made copy's of the .dat's so that you won't have any problems later finding it. If you can't find contact any of us then we can send the original Skeleton .dat to you.

VIDEO NR 1 SKELETON

VIDEO NR 2 THE ELEMENTAL STAFF'S

VIDEO NR 3 THE FINALIZE ON HOW IT LOOKS INSIDE THE GAME