Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Guide to porting dat's from one race to another??  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Musashi

Guide to porting dat's from one race to another??
« on: January 03, 2015, 02:59:08 PM »
Hello everyone, was wondering if there is a guide out there or maybe somebody can post a response with a how-to on changing dat's from 1 race to another, say mithra to hume female. I have that nice Tifa Advent Children dat that's out there, but it really needs to be a hume, not a mithra. Wanted to make the change hope it's not too bad. Thanks for your time everyone, keep up all the good work!

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Re: Guide to porting dat's from one race to another??
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 02:09:43 AM »
Mooshy made a guide for exactly that that can still be found on the goblin tailor here http://thegoblintailor.forumotion.ca/t154-easy-porting-guide-by-mooshywooshy

HF > M is pretty simple, and somewhere i even have a list of the skeleton numbers... i dont think i got them off my old hard drive yet, ill need to do that.
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline Musashi

Re: Guide to porting dat's from one race to another??
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 12:51:34 PM »
Hey tyvm for your reply :D Glad to know someone's still around lol I have a pretty big project load and I keep adding to it. Need to get good at using these programs  too ><. TYvm for the link ^^