Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Who's still around here on the forums? Please say something~  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Musashi

Who's still around here on the forums? Please say something~
« on: January 08, 2015, 06:16:18 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm not sure how active this community here still is and was hoping to find out. A lot of the posts, most, of the posts, are dated from long ago. Years, with the exception of a few. I have a lot of projects on the plate, and a lot to share. I am however still quite  the novice in my eyes at this and would love to exchanged thoughts and talents across the forums.

From what I have seen, it's pretty dang possible to use the FFXI engine, and make a whole new game out of it. Still trying to find something to edit the zone's themselves. Until then it's digging and digging through files and guessing. Currently I am converting all the sound,sound2,sound3 etc, files into playable wav's and listing everything in a txt, allowing you to find what your looking for when customizing sound effects. Luckly Atlanta show's the music already. I'm pretty sure I  can actually just add this list im making, to FFXI Music Converter so it shows in the program for even faster editing.

Any more dat listings that atlanta does not show, would be very helpful in the editing world. Thanks guys, hope to hear from somebody soon.

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Re: Who's still around here on the forums? Please say something~
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 04:57:08 AM »
There's some of us still kicking yet. There's been a lot of life outside that's taken over a lot of the ffxi modding time for some of us though... I will volunteer any help I might offer ^^
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D