Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Forum Tool Download issue (minor probably) (NO Not didn't do intro....LOL)  (Read 1728 times)

Offline DJRehab

• Modding since 1999
New here, so I went straight to download all the tools (I want them all just to have them as reference and go through tutorials before straight diving into DAT files and trying to dissect and/or create something thats already been done and just waste months of time lol)

I don't know if page 2 is supposed to list 4 more downloads and just referring to incorrect file IDs but....Every download on page 2 is a duplicate.... this may be absolutely true or there should be other files listed here just a bug in the website coding? (i.e. listing wrong file IDs when a few more downloads actually exists just referenced or databased wrong)

also, Koriths Mod Manager - Forwards to 000webhost site (this download no longer exists at the current listed location)

I don't wanna sound like I'm upset about these things, I just wanted to bring it to attention to the moderators to improve the site and keep it tidy (I'll probably be around for awhile if this community isnt straight dead so I wanted to atleast offer the information)

Offline Icari

• Administrator
also, Koriths Mod Manager - Forwards to 000webhost site (this download no longer exists at the current listed location)

fixed.

I don't know if page 2 is supposed to list 4 more downloads and just referring to incorrect file IDs but....Every download on page 2 is a duplicate.... this may be absolutely true or there should be other files listed here just a bug in the website coding? (i.e. listing wrong file IDs when a few more downloads actually exists just referenced or databased wrong)

which page has this issue?

Offline DJRehab

• Modding since 1999
Showing correct files now, I dunno I must of bugged lol sorry

http://771.ignorelist.com:8080/mods/ffximm.php is a link to Korith's current download page for Mod Manager :)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:35:52 AM by DJRehab »

Offline Icari

• Administrator
is that an official site he changed to or a clone someone setup?

Offline DJRehab

• Modding since 1999
Another DAT site focusing on adult 18+ mods has Korith as a member, this is an official link from himself (herself?).

In this post Korith links to 2 servers hosting the official page (one active which I listed in the previous post, and one that redirects to 000webhost most likely the link that was in the downloads here)

http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=5576#

apologies if linking to another DAT site (especially considering the adult material) is against rules, I havent read all the fine print lol... If necessary cut that link from this reply just wanted to provide cite :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:52:50 AM by DJRehab »

anything