Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Kamilynn's "Pigtail Remix" Recolors  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
Kamilynn's "Pigtail Remix" Recolors
« on: October 04, 2010, 05:20:36 PM »
Kamilynn's "Pigtail Remix" Recolors

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=394

I was asked to do a recolor of this face to mimic the "Strawberry" hair from tarutaru f1b, and I decided to make a go of it and make the image in layers so I could make other ones.  Again, leaving me to my own devices is pretty risky cause then I come out with all these weird colors cause I'm like, hey that looks kinda cool! I really need to learn the difference between the "looks cool for a minute" and "looks cool enough to actually use" but anyway.....

Model work and original textures from the Pigtail Remix collection released by Perideath, which I have also uploaded (albeit a fixed version) to the site, if people would rather less strange faces ^^

Also, the "dirty blonde" hair color has a mild lip color added, but that is the only one, and was done on suggestion of Ahleah cause I was burnt out of weird colors ^^!
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D

Offline Angelskiss

Re: Kamilynn's "Pigtail Remix" Recolors
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 07:56:44 PM »
I love these and use them <3 so they were "cool enough to use!"

anything