Please make sure you post in the Introduction board so you can get full access to the site.

Author Topic: Mytoy's Suzaku Wings  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Zerio

Mytoy's Suzaku Wings
« on: November 28, 2010, 06:20:26 AM »
Mytoy's Suzaku Wings

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=571

Author: Mytoy

Credits to Mytoy for this adorable creation.

These are wings in many different colors by own choice. By Mytoy

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE THE WINGS IN OTHER COLORS

Offline Nurama

Re: Mytoy's Suzaku Wings
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »
Which item do you replace to get these to work?

Offline Zerio

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 01:55:47 AM »
Well of course it is very simple but do not worry mate. You replace any gear you have like say helm. Everytime you put on another helm those wings will dissapear. But when you put back the other helm you choosed for the wings then they will be showing again on your back. I could be wrong though, but try that...that is what i read about. About this one.

Offline Kamilynn

• Newbie modder who happens to not suck too much
  • Link Master
  • I mostly edit female mods but feel free to request
    • My Photobucket - Warning, cluttered
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 03:01:00 AM »
This is an "accessory" dat.  You don't want to put it in place of any body armor, but it works for head armors (like Zerio said, a helm), the no equip head armor, or any other accessory (generally ranged items that you don't use work well too).  You can replace ranged weapons or instruments as well if you dont mind not having them appear when the animation occurs with, as far as I recall, no ill effects.  Also you can combine the dat with other armor in VRS to make it attached to that item, again with no ill effects.
Back online but out of the loop too long, I need some reintroduction to this stuff! :D