Female Hume > Body

Hume F Robe and Booty Short Sets, 3 styles

(1/2) > >>

Kamilynn:
Hume F Robe and Booty Short Sets, 3 styles

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=373

Saddened by the unattractiveness of my Goliard body and not interested in the one that showed a bit too much, I decided to mimic Korith's Mithra robe set and make one I liked.  Not to be a normal human being, I decided I wanted to make three versions, and then I decided I wanted to make it for all 16 Robe type bodies, AND THEN I decided I should edit Garkyk19's booty shorts for slops to fit in as well, since the Goliard mod I had was his matched set with the booty shorts.

Included is 16 body armors in 3 styles, as seen; there are 2 errant of two styles because I wasn't liking the way they looked <.<
12 Booty Shorts made to replace the Slops of the same names, and a Read me with placement.

Details
There is a mild issue with the bra + skirt model as one of the faces of the bra moves with the mesh of the arm in certain motions, but I haven't got the knowledge, ability or patience to mess with it.

EDIT: Thanks to wonderful direction by Korith, I have resolved this issue on all tops with the bra and skirt. Thanks so much Korith! <3

I spent way too much time being a moron on this, so I hope you guys like some/all of them - some look better in different styles than others in my opinion!

UltraRichard:
Even the ones in the picture look great! I highly recommend you try these out.

Kamilynn:
Sorry about the huge amount of text on the preview image, I had a lot to say that I didn't want to get lost <.<;;

Also, whoever gets the joke about the three styles in the image gets a cookie*!

(*internet flavored cookie, restrictions apply)

Kamilynn:
Hey, sorry about this commenting on my own stuff, but I wanted anyone who may have downloaded this to know that with Korith's help I solved the issue with the bra + skirt set and reuploaded the fixed version in the .zip file.  If you have downloaded it and intend to use that style, please redownload ^^ thanks!

Angelserenity:
I think your designs are awesome, I was wondering if you wouldnt mind uploading the hairstyles you use for .dats you've uploaded, im sure im not the only one who wouldnt mind using them.

thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version