Female Hume > Body

Romantic Mage Dress - Hume F

(1/2) > >>

Kamilynn:
Romantic Mage Dress - Hume F

http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=377

As requested, Aldwen's Romantic Mage dress fitted for Hume F.
Texture alteration and skeleton fix by Kamilynn. I didn't create the texture, I only reskinned and UV mapped it for this model.

Details
Two versions, one with a necklace and one without.

I couldn't really make myself happy with the mapping on the chest but I blame the model layout not myself :x

Serei:
have this dat for mithra, showed my friend today and she feel in love with it.  very well made and makes a great replacement for my yukata. ^^

thedream:
Dont want lower the work of this work wich is good, but if i dont mistake its start gear in perfect world no ? :o

Kamilynn:

--- Quote from: thedream on April 20, 2011, 06:53:55 PM ---Dont want lower the work of this work wich is good, but if i dont mistake its start gear in perfect world no ? :o

--- End quote ---

Um... English?

I think you are saying this is the same look as an armor in another game? It is very plausible.  The texture was taken from an existing armor texture, and seeing as how it isn't from FFXI that game is a possibility.

I cannot see how it would lower the quality (or whatever you're trying to say) of the mod.  It is just integrating extant parts into FFXI.

Serei:
Kamilynn was wondering, would it be possiable to make some boots to go with this dress? at current i'm using opal boots which do work rater well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version